1 YEAR INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA - Digital Animation
Everyone understands the language of human movement and expression but somehow when it is expressed in an animated character it becomes curiously more interesting. From Tom & Jerry, to Donald Duck, Shrek and Wal-E the power of animation has proven itself time and time again. But there's more to animation than cartoon characters.
These days animation is used in the booming video game industry, and even in visualising buildings or entire cityscapes. If you have a talent for drawing or painting, whether it's with a pencil, a paintbrush or a mouse, you can turn your skill into a challenging and rewarding career as a digital animator. Draw your own future. Shape your own world.
What You Will Make
- 1 Short 2D Animated Clip
- 1 Modeled Character, 1 Modeled Car, 1 Modeled Prop.
- 1 Textured Character, 1 Textured Car, 1 Textured Prop.
- 2 Characters Ready For Animation (Rigged & Skinned).
- 1 Camera walkthrough Animation Clip for An Interior Design Scene.
- 1 10 Second Well Animated Clip.
- 2 Visual Effects Shots.
- 1 3D Animated Short Movie or an excellent showreel of your work.
Software and Equipment
- Autodesk Maya.
- Toon Boom Studio.
- Toon Boom Storyboard PRO.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe After Effects.
A Vocational Diploma from Al Balqa Applied University which is accredited by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and a Diploma from SAE International which has more than 50 campuses around the world.
Tawjihi is not required . All classes are in English and students need good written and spoken English.