2 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA - Digital Animation
This higher diploma signifies to employers that you have advanced, more diverse skills and a stronger portfolio of projects under your belt. In addition to covering all the subjects and projects in the ONE YEAR INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA, you’ll complete a wide range of progressively more complex projects including:
- Create photo realistic characters using Mudbox.
- Create Transformable Mechanical Objects.
- Make your tasks easier and efficient using the power of MEL (Maya Embedded Language Scripting).
- Create photo realistic 3D renderings and camera walkthroughs for architectural Mega towers and environments.
- Create and Direct visually interesting stories for your movies and commercials.
- Create stunning visual effects for films and animations
- Create a full TV commercial that includes live footage and 3D objects using the techniques of camera tracking, match moving and advanced compositing tricks.
- Create a higher level of Short Animated Movies using the new acquired skills or a demo reel of your work.
Students will concentrate on:
- Advanced Texturing and Character Detailing.
- Advanced Mechanical Rigging.
- Advanced Character Animation.
- Advanced Simulations For Hair, Fur and cloth.
- Visual Effects for Film (Smoke, Water, Fire & Explosions).
- Motion Tracking.
- Interior & Exterior Architectural Realization.
- Short Film Development, Screenwriting & Production.
- Maya Embedded Language Scripting (MEL).
- Video Editing & Compositing.
In addition to the certificates awarded on the first year (The International Diploma), the students will be awarded another Vocational Diploma from Al Balqa Applied University which is accredited by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and a Professional Diploma from SAE International which has more than 50 campuses around the world.
All classes are in English. Students need good written and spoken English skills.